To define User Access control or Role Based Access Controls in Adobe Audience Manager. Follow the steps below -
- Contact Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request to enable Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) in your account.
- Click Administration > Groups.
- Click to open the Group Settings page.
- In Group Details:
- Name the group.
- Provide a brief group description
- In Group Members, click a user from Add Users options to add them to the group.
- In Group Permissions, select a trait, segment, or destination from Add Object.
- This opens a permissions window for your selected object.
- Select the "Read Only" check box for the permissions you want group members to have.
- Click Save Group.
To know more about AAM Administration details read - AAM Administration