Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enable the client to implement techniques such as data partitioning, pseudonomisation, anonymization, encryption on data

Level 10

Hi,

Kindly suggest how to Enable the client to implement techniques such as data partitioning, pseudonomisation, anonymization, encryption on AAM data.

Appreciate your replies.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Can you please explain upon how you’re trying to implement using AAM and then encrypting “AAM data”. As mentioned before in other threads AAM is a service storing all the segments, traits and other customer information in it’s data farms.

It’ll be helpful to understand how are you trying to access data and we’ll be able to suggest accordingly.

Thanks,

Gaurang Mathur

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Can you please explain upon how you’re trying to implement using AAM and then encrypting “AAM data”. As mentioned before in other threads AAM is a service storing all the segments, traits and other customer information in it’s data farms.

It’ll be helpful to understand how are you trying to access data and we’ll be able to suggest accordingly.

Thanks,

Gaurang Mathur

Level 10

Thanks Gaurang for responding.

I am not referring to any specific AAM use case.

I am looking at this aspect of AAM, because we are trying to assess Adobe's GDPR Compliance and this is one of the parameters for AAM.

Is there a way, we take things in to our hands and implement techniques such as data partitioning, pseudonomisation, anonymization, encryption on AAM data, given that this is one of the GDPR compliance requirements ?

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.