Expand my Community achievements bar.

adobe target audience setup for mobile app alone

Level 1

Hi 
Just confused about this audience for mobile app, Need to assign audience only for the mobile apps and which should not include the mobile browsers..i have a script added in the pageload event at the experience tab in the activity, 

Vaishnavi_selva_1-1711044199907.png

Now i need to assign audience at the targeting tab, how can i target only to the mobile app users,and need not include the mobile browser ones.

Vaishnavi_selva_2-1711044373726.png

Can anybody suggest a solution for this..

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

1 Reply

Level 6

Hi @Vaishnavi_selva ,

For Mobile App, you need to create separate activity for mobile. It will capture only mobile app visitors not mobile browser.

Create an A/B Test

There are many types of activities you can create in Adobe Target and implement in a mobile app. For this lesson, you will implement an A/B test.

1. In the Target UI, select Activities from the top bar.

2. Select Create Activity and A/B Test from the context menu.

3. In the Create A/B Test Activity dialog, select Mobile as the Type, select a workspace from the Choose Workspace list, and select your property from the Choose property list if you are a Target Premium customer and specified a property token in the datastream.

4. Select Create

prads_1-1717080606030.png

For information on Mobile SDK tracking and implentation, refer below document:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/platform-learn/implement-mobile-sdk/experience-cloud/targ...