Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Workspace Segment Limit

Level 1

All of my segments in that are not published to the experience cloud do not show up in analysis workspace.  Is there an error or is this the design? 

Currently at my limit of 75 segments published and need to build other ones to analysis in workspace.  I cannot remove any because they are used in a AAM integration.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @egolf, Currently, there is no other alternate to create a segment if you have reached the limit of publishing 75 segments to experience cloud. Please check if there is any unused segment which can be unpublished.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @egolf, Currently, there is no other alternate to create a segment if you have reached the limit of publishing 75 segments to experience cloud. Please check if there is any unused segment which can be unpublished.

Level 1

Sucks, I didn't have this problem in Ad-Hoc.  I noticed they showed up in a VRS.  Odd that a VRS can handle more segments than a standard.