Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Why don't my reports load in Reports but will in Workspace?

Level 1

I have a report suite that will not load any data that I try to access through the Reports section of Adobe Analytics (I just get the spinning icon and it times out). However, all the data will load and display properly and quickly if I access the report through Workspace. All other Report Suites seem to be working properly, and the problem is happening for all users.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes. I am an admin on the account so that doesn't appear to be the issue. I submitted a ticket with Client Care and just heard back from them. So far it seems that there is some type of error happening on the account level. A ticket has just been submitted with Adobe's engineering team. I will post again when I hear back.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Dan, are you an admin by chance? I just want to rule out the possibility of this issue being permissions-based.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes. I am an admin on the account so that doesn't appear to be the issue. I submitted a ticket with Client Care and just heard back from them. So far it seems that there is some type of error happening on the account level. A ticket has just been submitted with Adobe's engineering team. I will post again when I hear back.