Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Web crawler that works with Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Has anyone used a website crawling tool that integrates with Adobe Analytics? I work with an agency and have been asked to do a content inventory/audit for a client. In addition to the SEO metrics, I would like to pull in the web traffic metrics. I usually use the Screaming Frog crawler, which links directly to the Google Analytics API but NOT to the Adobe Analytics API. This client uses Adobe not Google for analytics. Any ideas for platforms that would allow me to automatically get the Adobe Analytics metrics for the pages identified by the crawler? Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

In the past, I used an excel report builder report for traffic by URL with the key metrics of organic search entries, with the date range as needed for the current Screaming Frog crawl -- then match up the data on a separate excel tab. You can use the Adobe API 2.0 to a similar request -- as long as your client has the URL as a dimension, then obtain the metrics you need and the data granularity/range you need to export. I have not seen a tool that uses both together yet but this could be a solution. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

In the past, I used an excel report builder report for traffic by URL with the key metrics of organic search entries, with the date range as needed for the current Screaming Frog crawl -- then match up the data on a separate excel tab. You can use the Adobe API 2.0 to a similar request -- as long as your client has the URL as a dimension, then obtain the metrics you need and the data granularity/range you need to export. I have not seen a tool that uses both together yet but this could be a solution. Good luck.