Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Updating classification in Adobe Workspace

Level 2

Hello,

I have an excel file that is sent by FTP every midnight that contains the classification details for a certain variable. 

It has the following format : Key | Title

If the value of the variable matches what is in "Key", then "Title" takes the assigned value in the excel. For example : 

Key | Title

123 | Test

In my reports in Workspace, If I choose to display the values of the variable "Title", and then I place "Key" under the value "Test", I will find the value "123" for "Key".

My question concerns modifying the excel. For example :

Key | Title

123 | NewValue

Do the reports replace all occurences of "Test" with "NewValue", or will I have 2 values for "Title" : "Test" and "NewValue", that both are linked to "Key=123" ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Updating a new value to a specific key will overwrite the existing relationship.  All instances of 123 would relate to new value once the sync occurs.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Updating a new value to a specific key will overwrite the existing relationship.  All instances of 123 would relate to new value once the sync occurs.