Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

undefined Please submit this error id to Adobe Client Care for further diagnosis: 103e54f6-92bf-42bf-b7e8-ce5d123000f3

Level 1

Hello - how do I contact Adobe Client Care? I need an error to be reported for diagnosis and repair. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi , 

Please write an email to customer support email (customercare@adobe.com). Right technical engineer from adobe side, will be assigned to the incident raised by you and accordingly resolution will be provided by Adobe team.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 8

I think it is because of Adobe maintenance but not sure, do you see this issue consistently not going off

Recently I see this issue and after some time it automatically away

If it is not go away, you can check this below link

https://helpx.adobe.com/analytics/kb/submitting-an-analytics-support-ticket.html

You can reach Adobe Customer Care  CustomerCare@adobe.com

You should be a supported user for Adobe Analytics to reach Customer Care. If not, reach your Adobe Account Manager for help.

Level 1
That's great, thank you! I've received an error message only today. Before that it would work ok.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi , 

Please write an email to customer support email (customercare@adobe.com). Right technical engineer from adobe side, will be assigned to the incident raised by you and accordingly resolution will be provided by Adobe team.

Hope this helps.

Employee

Hi @MICHUGH ,

Where are/were you seeing the error? Is/Was it in the Scheduled Projects Manager UI?

Thanks!

Level 1
I'm not sure how to see the Scheduled Projects Manager UI. I was getting the error by:

Level 1

@isinha (sorry I am unable to reply to your answer directly as a comment, it allows me to type my reply but the "Comment" button does nothing) I'm not sure how to see the Scheduled Projects Manager UI. Yesterday I tried twice and both times I got the error message by: 1. Opening the workspace. 2. Clicking share in the menu. 3. Clicking "Send file on schedule". 4. Adding the recipient (I am already a recipient, and the person I'm trying to add also used to receive the report until a week ago or so). 5. Choosing a start date and time in the future - next Monday at approx 6.30am (the end date was already set at approx 1 year in the future, so I didn't change that). 6. Clicking "Send file on schedule". 7. Error message appears. Today these exact same steps have worked and it has allowed me to schedule the report successfully. I guess this might have been caused by maintenance or system downtime yesterday maybe?

Employee
Thanks for the details. Yes, it was likely caused by the outage yesterday which was resolved.

Employee
Thanks for the details. Yes, it was likely caused by the outage yesterday which was resolved.