Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Tracking Code reporting send option has disappeared

Level 1

Hi everyone, 

I would like to report a issue regarding the “Reports” area inside Adobe Analytics (experience.adobe.com/)

We have noticed that the option to schedule the Tracking Code report has disappeared, as you can see from the sshot below the option “send” is no more available. I have already to clicked on the button "more" but the option here are the following: Add alert, Link to this report and Open New Window.

Silvestre1_0-1651222823080.png

Do you know if it is a bug that is going to be fixed?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @nBadola12 thanks for your reply. So in the future we are going to use the workspace tool only, correct? 

We were used to set daily reports to media vendors that are external to our company and do not have any access to Adobe, do you know if there is a way to set an automatic report to external email addresses?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi @Silvestre1,
Since Reports and Analytics is going to sunset soon, no new fixes will be done. You can open this report in workspace and schedule it from there.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @nBadola12 thanks for your reply. So in the future we are going to use the workspace tool only, correct? 

We were used to set daily reports to media vendors that are external to our company and do not have any access to Adobe, do you know if there is a way to set an automatic report to external email addresses?