Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Specified Classification does Not Exist

Level 2

Hello,

I am trying to add a rule under a rule set in the classification rule builder.

When I hit add rule, I am trying to create this:

Contains : 1:5 : Slide Number : 1

The problem is it won't let me set the classification, i get the alert image attached.

• Also, under this rule set, you will see a faint warning triangle, this is by each rule set classification and I see this message at the top "The specified classification does not exist in all selected report suites"
  • I have only one report sutie selected.

I don't understand why I am getting this warning, the other rule sets I can create rules with no problems

Thanks,

John

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

My best guess is that you haven't setup the classification. Go to Report Suites in the Admin section. Under Edit Settings pick Traffic or Conversion Classification. After that use Select Classification Type for the report of your choice. Last step is to add a Classificaton (hover your mouse over the small green arrow). 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

My best guess is that you haven't setup the classification. Go to Report Suites in the Admin section. Under Edit Settings pick Traffic or Conversion Classification. After that use Select Classification Type for the report of your choice. Last step is to add a Classificaton (hover your mouse over the small green arrow).