Expand my Community achievements bar.

Request for Registration Consideration in Adobe Analytics Competition

Level 1

Dear Adobe Analytics Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Rushi Bhavin Shah, and I am writing to express my sincere passion and enthusiasm for the field of data analytics, particularly in the context of the Adobe Analytics Competition.

Unfortunately, I encountered unforeseen technical difficulties while attempting to register for the competition before the midnight deadline. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to upload my resume on the portal in a timely manner, resulting in my inability to join my team, who have successfully registered.

I understand the importance of deadlines, and I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, I am reaching out to kindly request your understanding and consideration of my situation. As a devoted data enthusiast, I was eagerly looking forward to participating in this competition, and missing out due to a technical glitch is truly disheartening.

I assure you that this is a one-time scenario, and I am more than willing to provide any additional information or clarification you may require. I would be immensely grateful if you could make an exception and allow me to register belatedly for the competition.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to participate in this esteemed competition and showcase my passion for data analytics.

Sincerely,
Rushi Bhavin Shah

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I don't know if anyone running the challenge actively looks at this forum... however, posted earlier in other threads about issues with registration:

Try sending your issue to aac-registration@adobe.com