Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Pulling Specific Metrics

Level 1

What's the easiest way to pull the following metrics for specific properties?

1.       Number of followers

§  Growth rate (organic vs. non)

§  Un-Follower rate

2.       Avg. Brand Tweets per Day

3.       Avg. Clicks per Tweet

4.       Avg. Response rate per Tweet  

5.       Avg. Retweets per Tweet

6.       Engagement rate of followers

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you looking to obtain this data within Adobe Analytics or Adobe Social? The metrics you're looking at lead me to believe this might be better in the Social subforum.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Did you look at the Adobe Social product ? 

Level 1

We have adobe social. However, the tutorials do not make it easy to figure out the specifics to the software. The reports I pull for clients don't have all the information our clients require such as Growth rate (organic vs. non), Un-Follower rate, Avg. Brand Tweets per Day, Avg. Clicks per Tweet, Avg. Response rate per Tweet, Avg. Retweets per Tweet. The client is specifically asking for percentages to better compare the metrics week to week. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you looking to obtain this data within Adobe Analytics or Adobe Social? The metrics you're looking at lead me to believe this might be better in the Social subforum.