Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Problem logging into Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hi, can anyone help.  I have a problem logging into analytics.  My login takes me to this screen and I can't move forward from here. Any ideas?  Our administrator is stumped too.

CaroleTrainer_0-1680009573333.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I too had this issue around the same time on 03/27, it is resolved after few hours on the same day. You should be all set by now. If you still have the issue contact adobe support.Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 10.05.54 AM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

When you log in, are you presented with an option for your account to connect to your Organization or your Personal Account?

And you are sure you have been granted all the correct permissions in the Admin Console (the same as other users in your org, with the proper suites and tool access)?

Have you tried logging in with Incognito mode? Just to make sure you are starting with all clean settings, that there are no corrupted cookies on your browser... if Incognito works, we may have to clean all the Adobe specific cookies from your machine (don't worry, I can walk you through just cleaning specific cookies rather than ALL cookies if that's what the solution ends up being... I don't know why most tech support wants you to log out of everything else unrelated to their system....)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I too had this issue around the same time on 03/27, it is resolved after few hours on the same day. You should be all set by now. If you still have the issue contact adobe support.Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 10.05.54 AM.png