Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Not able to connect a session via Adobe Assurance

Level 2

With the deep link URL of the mobile app we are developing, I tried connecting the session but couldn't.

The assurance extension is installed in the mobile app launch property, the library code is there in the Mobile SDK, and we also referred to the troubleshooting guide as well- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/assurance/troubleshooting.

Please help!

We are aepcore module.. We did not import assurance module as we don't require as per the doc. Below liabrearies we are using.

@adobe/react-native-aepcore": "^6.0.0",
@adobe/react-native-aepedge": "^6.0.0",

And also we have set the loglevel to debug. below is the code:
MobileCore.setLogLevel(LoggingMode.DEBUG);

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hey @firefighteradi I think Assurance Module is required. Can you please let me know which documentation are you following?

You have to use the below version in your code -

fhusain_1-1722334506197.png

Can you also check if there are any errors in the logs? If you're using Android Studio this information will be available in the logcat.