Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Next Page List contains 2 levels of previous page

Level 8
Level 8

Hello Experts,

Is there any way to get "Next Page List" if I set rule for 2 levels of previous page?

For example, I want to see: Page B's next page list only for those Page B's previous page is Page A (not the Entry Page)

I tried several ways: Flow in Workspace, Full Path, Path Finder, Next Page Flow, etc., there's limitation in respective reports.

E.g., Path Finder can only have 4 level, Full Path cannot get the List of Next Page, and I didn't mean Page A is the Entry Page.

Related to this question, How to find "Next Page List" if I set path contains: Page A Then Page B?

E.g. Enter > Page C > Page A > Page D > Page B > Page E > Page F > Exit will be counted

Enter > Page C > Page B > Page A > Page E will NOT be counted.

I tried to set "Segment": Page equals to A then within 1 visits Page equals to B, but the result is not correct.

The only way I can see is the Datawarehouse, set pagename (prop) to B, drag Previous page, Pagename, Next Page, Visits inside, and do multi-times, for Page A as well then manually exclude/include in DB tools.

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You will want to use a combination of segmentation and pathing.

Create a sequential segment where it pulls in all visits with page A then page B. From there, you can use a workspace flow or view the next page flow report to get what you're looking for.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You will want to use a combination of segmentation and pathing.

Create a sequential segment where it pulls in all visits with page A then page B. From there, you can use a workspace flow or view the next page flow report to get what you're looking for.