Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need to create report for visits for daily and 90 days

Level 3

sura30_0-1704288442536.png

I need to  create report for visits for daily and 90 days

I have done in a way shown above way . Is this right way ?

Also. I am doing summary change and It will obviously be giving me big values , Please suggest me a alternative or i should breakdown reports? 

Please let me know the alternative way of doing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes this is a reasonable approach to compare time periods. You might want to share with this thread how you built the date ranges. 

Yes adding a summary change will not be useful until you get some real year over year numbers. I am assuming you are not showing production numbers. You can add the change numbers later if you want.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes this is a reasonable approach to compare time periods. You might want to share with this thread how you built the date ranges. 

Yes adding a summary change will not be useful until you get some real year over year numbers. I am assuming you are not showing production numbers. You can add the change numbers later if you want.

Community Advisor

On the surface this looks good, but given you have no information "last year" it can be hard to see what is happening.

I agree about sharing how you built your date ranges to confirm they are returning the correct time frame.

You could also transpose the Custom Dates and Metrics (metrics along the top, custom date ranges down the left), if you do need to create any calculated metrics or "Percent Change" calculations, it will be easier to have the metrics along the top. It's not necessary of course, but Workspaces tend to focus more functionality to metrics on the top, so potential future enhancements of the existing table may get harder later...