Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

More Features

Level 1

It would be nice to see

• Trended data
  • Configurable rolling averages next to selected metric (ex Same day last 4 weeks, Same day last 7 weeks, etc)
  • Hourly running totals with single day or multiple day compares or rolling averages as mentioned above
  •     - If it's an hourly report and it's currently 4pm, I want my comparison dates to be totaled through the same hour, 4pm, not the total for the entire day
  • Charts that allow a second Y-axis along with scaling that can be modified
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Rich! Good suggestions. A few of these will be addressed later on in the beta process. I like the idea of hourly running totals. 

Trended data should be available today. Just add dimension values as columns. You can view dimension values by finding the dimension on the left and then clicking the right-facing arrow to see the items that are available for that dimension. Then add the desired granularity as your dimension. 

[img]Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 11.48.34 AM.png[/img]

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

Kind of related to what Rich said above, a way to compare current month-to-date to previous month-to-date (or previous year's month-to-date) would be handy. In the long run, it would be great to just be able to define your date ranges for comparison rather than relying on the predefined list.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Rich! Good suggestions. A few of these will be addressed later on in the beta process. I like the idea of hourly running totals. 

Trended data should be available today. Just add dimension values as columns. You can view dimension values by finding the dimension on the left and then clicking the right-facing arrow to see the items that are available for that dimension. Then add the desired granularity as your dimension. 

[img]Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 11.48.34 AM.png[/img]

Level 1

Thanks Ben! 

Glad to see the trended data was simply a workflow error on my part. Is there quick video tutorial?