Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Monthly Trend of YoY % Change

Level 1

Is there a way to trend the YoY % change calculation? Currently, compare time periods is disabled for time dimension rows.

I'd like to be able to create something similar to the below in Adobe Analytics--where I can see how one segment varied YoY compared to how another segment varied YoY.

Example of desired output:

1743416_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm not sure about this one off the top of my head, I'd need to think it over some more. Let's see if others chime in.

Another place to pose this question would be on #measure Slack as well! #Measure Slack Invite Request . There is an #adobe-analytics channel with ~4800 members.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

jen.lasser​  Do you have any thoughts on this?  Tagging you since you were very helpful with my Distinct Count question.

Thanks!!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm not sure about this one off the top of my head, I'd need to think it over some more. Let's see if others chime in.

Another place to pose this question would be on #measure Slack as well! #Measure Slack Invite Request . There is an #adobe-analytics channel with ~4800 members.

Level 5

It sounds like you want to generate a YoY calculation based off a floating date range rather than a specific date (i.e. Today, Yesterday). This is similar to an idea that was floated a couple of months ago: Workspace - rolling dates / date range compare. The last comment in the idea said that it was being mulled over.