Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Missing Values once breakdown by dimension

Level 2

Hello, 
I have a question regarding Adobe Analytics and breakdown by dimension. I am missing some values once I add a breakdown dimension like Referrer Type for example. The table shows X out of Y.
I am wondering if there is a configuration to show all the values even though it might be very small.
Basically for the screenshot example, I would expect to have Referrer Type 3,602 out of 3,602 instead of 3,528 out of 3,602

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 16.40.12.png

I have already included nones

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 16.44.20.png

I have the same issue with the API so would it be possible to have all the values with the Adobe API v2.0 too ? 

4 Replies

Community Advisor

What metric(s) are you using in your report table?

Employee Advisor

"Internal" traffic is not shown in the Referrer Type report. However these numbers are reported if you fetch the report from Data Warehouse. It is a legacy setup with this report that causes the confusion.

Level 2

Thanks for the answer! Makes more sense now. I am showing page views and visits metrics.
I have a followup question, as it is only "Internal" traffic, does it mean I will have all numbers if I delete all internal URL filters  ? https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/admin/admin-tools/internal-url-filter-admin.html?l...
and is it possible to change my report setup so this confusion doesn't occur ? 

Employee Advisor

I would advise against deleting the internal URL filters. They help in all your traffic sources report. I think you can just live with the difference, if you can add a note to the viz or communicate to the team about the difference. 

Deleting the IUF, would mean you would not get your referrer type report properly, right?