Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Limited to top 50 when looking at pages which have been classified.

Level 2

Hi,

I have used SAINT classifications to divide out my pages by Device Type - Device Model - Device Pages

When navigating to a report and selecting the + symbol to the left of Device Type, I get all my Device models and this is fine. However, if I go one level deeper I only get the top 50 pages relating to the device. By using advanced download options and creating an excel file, I can get all of the necessary values by specifying the number of rows and this works for me but is there a reason I only see the top 50 within SiteCatalyst itself?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Stephen,

If there are more than 50 record you'll also see an option to go to the next page and the same will also mentioned accordingly. Do you see this option?

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Stephen,

If there are more than 50 record you'll also see an option to go to the next page and the same will also mentioned accordingly. Do you see this option?

Thanks

Nikhil