Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

LaunchDarkly feature flags data in Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hi,

Can you help me with the pre-requisites that needs to be performed to see LaunchDarkly feature flag data in Adobe Analytics?

I'm trying to see LaunchDarkly feature flag data in a Report Suite, which is collecting data across our websites.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please read this documentation https://dev.to/alcazes/tagging-and-feature-flags-nf0 that I wrote about feature flags. This should put you in the right track.

In order to leverage feature flags you either need:

• An extension to be available to read the feature flags
  • Create custom code to read the feature flags from the website

In both cases the feature flags need to be exposed to client side for Adobe Launch to leverage it. So check with LaunchDarkly to check theit SDKS especially the JavaScript one. Also feature flags need to be initialied before any rules fires using these feature flags 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Unfortunately, I am sure most of us here don't have / haven't used LaunchDarkly; so it will be hard for us to help guide you towards a integration solution.

Do you have a technical resource at LaunchDarkly that can help you understand their data and how to read it and use in Adobe Analytics?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please read this documentation https://dev.to/alcazes/tagging-and-feature-flags-nf0 that I wrote about feature flags. This should put you in the right track.

In order to leverage feature flags you either need:

• An extension to be available to read the feature flags
  • Create custom code to read the feature flags from the website

In both cases the feature flags need to be exposed to client side for Adobe Launch to leverage it. So check with LaunchDarkly to check theit SDKS especially the JavaScript one. Also feature flags need to be initialied before any rules fires using these feature flags