Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Know which page gets more leads

Level 1

Hello, I have a contact form on my website that can be accessed on a few pages. I tried to create a report to see which page gets more contact form leads, but I cant get it to show me that info. Any ideas? Currently, I can ony see when the contact happened (day) but not where. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AgustinaGorni Ideally passing page info/url in eVar or prop with each custom event helps to get this info easily and accurately. However if you are setting custom event on form submission, you may try adding form submission custom even on pages report to see form performance by pages. See more details here:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/components/variables/dimensions-reports/reports-pag...

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AgustinaGorni Ideally passing page info/url in eVar or prop with each custom event helps to get this info easily and accurately. However if you are setting custom event on form submission, you may try adding form submission custom even on pages report to see form performance by pages. See more details here:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/components/variables/dimensions-reports/reports-pag...

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 1
Thank you so much for your answer. Yes, I tried to add this event as a metric on a pages report but it doesn't show anything. I can use it with Entry page, Exit page and some other dimensions, but when I use pages, it goes blank. Maybe if I see the referring page? wouldn't solve the problem but it would be useful for now

Community Advisor
You can also try to see page "url" dimension which gets track out of the box, with your variable in data warehouse report.