Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Hii all, I have one ticket asking me to change the name of activity map link from “RENEWAL 06/23” to “renewal”so I changed it but pagename also got changes from “current-policy” to “policy-view” but I don’t want to get it changed how to fix it please.

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't understand how the page name changed when you changed the link.... the page name value comes from the pageName that was recorded when the page (with the link on it) was loaded...

Unless you have some customized code that is manipulating the data in a strange fashion that I don't know how we could help with without seeing it...

Now, I assume you are using something like (s_object - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/activity-map/link-tracking/link-tracking-f...)

<a href="some-url.html" onclick="s_objectID='abc';" >
  Link Text Here
</a>

to override the link text? 

This should only impact the value of the "link" and nothing else...

Can you help explain your current activity map implementation, as it sounds like you have something custom in the mix that could be causing the issue you are having....

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't understand how the page name changed when you changed the link.... the page name value comes from the pageName that was recorded when the page (with the link on it) was loaded...

Unless you have some customized code that is manipulating the data in a strange fashion that I don't know how we could help with without seeing it...

Now, I assume you are using something like (s_object - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/activity-map/link-tracking/link-tracking-f...)

<a href="some-url.html" onclick="s_objectID='abc';" >
  Link Text Here
</a>

to override the link text? 

This should only impact the value of the "link" and nothing else...

Can you help explain your current activity map implementation, as it sounds like you have something custom in the mix that could be causing the issue you are having....