Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Give Users Access to Workspace Labs

Level 2

Hi All,

I am having issues giving a user access to Labs in Workspace - I have added the permission for Labs Access in Analytics Tools in the Admin Console - is there anything else I need to do? My users still cannot access the Labs and are getting the message "Contact your administrator".

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As far as I'm aware, the only permission needed to access Labs is "Labs Access" within Analytics tools in the Admin Console. If that's given and the user are still seeing access even after a couple of hours, I'd recommend that you reach out to Adobe Client Care for further guidance.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As far as I'm aware, the only permission needed to access Labs is "Labs Access" within Analytics tools in the Admin Console. If that's given and the user are still seeing access even after a couple of hours, I'd recommend that you reach out to Adobe Client Care for further guidance.

Level 3

You should try giving your user access to Labs in "Products" and also in "Developer".  Good luck