Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Frequent RealTime Analytics crash

Former Community Member

My company is seeing frequent (multiple times per day) crashes of RealTime across all of our sites. Is this a known error? Is there a fix in sight?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi John, to get in touch with customer care, you'll want to first become a Supported user​. After doing so, you'll have the ability to log in to the customer portal and create a ticket. Be sure to give them specific information like the login company, report suite, and specific real-time report that keeps zeroing out. Once the agent is able to see the issue, they'll be able to determine the best route to resolution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

what error do you get? did you check user permissions?

sometimes i have a "permission denied" when changing report suite. but after a reload of "reports" all works fine ...

Former Community Member

We are not getting an error message, we are just seeing all of the numbers trail off to zero, then gradually climb back up after about 20 minutes. We used to see this about once per month. However, we've been seeing it several times per day for about the past week.

Community Advisor

did you talk to clientcare?

i haven't seen something but must admit that i'm not using it too frequently (just a few times per day)

Former Community Member

I haven't. The support links on the site all sent me here to the discussion boards.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi John, to get in touch with customer care, you'll want to first become a Supported user​. After doing so, you'll have the ability to log in to the customer portal and create a ticket. Be sure to give them specific information like the login company, report suite, and specific real-time report that keeps zeroing out. Once the agent is able to see the issue, they'll be able to determine the best route to resolution.