Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Forcing Lower Case Values

Level 8

Hello Adobe Community,

I've been asked to force case every value from my datalayer with DTM.

Since we have many rules and data elements, I would like to know if there was plugin that could be used ?

Kind regards,

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you want to do it within DTM, you can simply make sure 'convert to lowercase' checkbox is checked on every rule.

If you want to do it outside of DTM, you'd want to implement a bit of custom code that would iterate through the data layer and convert everything to lowercase. This page on stackoverflow seemed to have a couple ideas on how to effectively accomplish that:

javascript - What's the best way (most efficient) to turn all the keys of an object to lower case? -...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you want to do it within DTM, you can simply make sure 'convert to lowercase' checkbox is checked on every rule.

If you want to do it outside of DTM, you'd want to implement a bit of custom code that would iterate through the data layer and convert everything to lowercase. This page on stackoverflow seemed to have a couple ideas on how to effectively accomplish that:

javascript - What's the best way (most efficient) to turn all the keys of an object to lower case? -...