Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Error: Failed to load page when logging into Adobe Analytics : Bad Gateway 400

Level 1

Hi Minds,

Rajat_120_0-1643005731322.png

I get this error recently when trying to log into my Adobe Analytics account and go into the analytics reporting section. This is not a new account as I have been using this from more than 6 months now. I use Chrome on HP Probook. I also tried logging in on Firefox, but got the same error, which is strange. Also, I tried login after clearing Cache and Cookies.

Please let me know what I could do to fix this. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Rajat_120  Can you once contact any analytics admin in your company and get your account validity checked once from the Admin -> Users management section ? May be your account is expired and they can increase it from the Analytics itself. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Rajat_120  Can you once contact any analytics admin in your company and get your account validity checked once from the Admin -> Users management section ? May be your account is expired and they can increase it from the Analytics itself. 

Level 1

Thanks Aman for your response.
If that is the case then I have to check with my super admin to extend my accounts validity.
I will keep the forum updated if that resolves my problem.

Regards,
Rajat 

Level 3

@Rajat_120 I have also saw this problem, this issue comes due to low interent speed sometimes.