Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Entry page report

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I need to create Entry page report by traffic

Is it best way to create a table or flow .

Also, does entry pages count by visit or hit?

Can anyone show me how the report should look like?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is easy to get in a Workspace table. Use the metric Entry page.

There is also an Entries metric. For a given dimension, Entries records the first element seen for that dimension as an entry. Only one entry exists per dimension per visit. Entry is a dimension based metric rather than a visit based metric. It is not necessarily the first hit of the visit if a dimension item is not initially set in the visit. Once set for a dimension item, the value is persisted for the rest of the visit.

RobertBlakeley_0-1704991034075.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is easy to get in a Workspace table. Use the metric Entry page.

There is also an Entries metric. For a given dimension, Entries records the first element seen for that dimension as an entry. Only one entry exists per dimension per visit. Entry is a dimension based metric rather than a visit based metric. It is not necessarily the first hit of the visit if a dimension item is not initially set in the visit. Once set for a dimension item, the value is persisted for the rest of the visit.

RobertBlakeley_0-1704991034075.png

Community Advisor

Yes, to add to @RobertBlakeley's great answer, if you need to see your pages by PVs, Entries, Vs, UVs, etc,

You can use the standard "Page" dimension, and the Entries metric side by side with those standard metrics:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1705000749173.png

You can even create calculated metrics for PVs/Entries or PV/Visits, etc to show as columns here.