Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Do I need to configure AEM 6.2 and report suite before using Launch ContextHub extension to implement Adobe Analytics?

Level 2

Hi guys,

In Launch there's ContextHub extension available, before using this extension, do I need to configure AEM 6.2 and report suite?

If so, what access should I get for AEM 6.2 and what procedure should I follow?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Do you have a context hub set up in AEM 6.2 ? If not you will need to set it up by using the following -

Once done you can either map component data with adobe analytics properties directly with in experience manager 6.2 - Mapping Component Data with SiteCatalyst Properties

OR

You will need to get CQ variable details to map it with Adobe analytics variable within launch using context hub extension.

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Do you have a context hub set up in AEM 6.2 ? If not you will need to set it up by using the following -

Once done you can either map component data with adobe analytics properties directly with in experience manager 6.2 - Mapping Component Data with SiteCatalyst Properties

OR

You will need to get CQ variable details to map it with Adobe analytics variable within launch using context hub extension.

Thanks,

Asheesh