Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Creating new Adobe Analytics users

Level 1

Hi,

I've recently been made an admin within Adobe Analytics, and have set up a number of users with new accounts. As of yesterday when attempting to set up a new account it appears this option isn't available, and that I potentially have to log into the Experience Cloud as an Admin to create any new users.

I've created an Experience Cloud account but I am not an administrator to be able to access the admin console. I don't believe we have an Administrator setup within the Experience Cloud to be able to provide me with access, how would I go about getting this access?

Many Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Looks like you need to contact csm@adobe.com or your CSM account rep. Make sure your email address is on the record of account as the true administrator.

Adobe really needs to improve its user migration instructions as its very confusing and poorly documented when enterprise users are trying to migrate to new login.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Looks like you need to contact csm@adobe.com or your CSM account rep. Make sure your email address is on the record of account as the true administrator.

Adobe really needs to improve its user migration instructions as its very confusing and poorly documented when enterprise users are trying to migrate to new login.

Level 1

Thanks Pablo, hopefully I can get the support required through this email address.