Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Compare dates option for Key Metrics Report

Level 1

I run a daily key metric report by hour.  It includes basic metrics such as visitors, orders, revenue, etc.  Why is there not an option to compare dates in a report of this type?

I read a response to a similar question in the developer connection forum where a possible solution to this might be coming in the future.  Can you provide an update on the possibility of this function coming soon?

January 8:55am

This is currently a limitation in the Adobe Analytics UI, although we are working on a solution to make it possible to compare dates for reports where time is the dimension. (Currently, comparison is only allowed on "Ranked" report types.)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Currently the compare date option is not available under the key metrics report because it is a trended report which in a way shows the comparison with earlier time/days/months. 

We may have this feature soon as mentioned in the comment above but till that time you can run the key metrics report and show it by hour/ day/ month /year to compare.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Currently the compare date option is not available under the key metrics report because it is a trended report which in a way shows the comparison with earlier time/days/months. 

We may have this feature soon as mentioned in the comment above but till that time you can run the key metrics report and show it by hour/ day/ month /year to compare.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Level 1

This would be a great enhancement. It is frustrating to have to run the report multiple times in order to get different timeframes when all you need to do is compare simple metrics.