Expand my Community achievements bar.

Company enforced policies on Adobe Analytics

Level 2

I am new to Adobe Analytics, my organization ask me to enable company policies enforcement on Adobe Analytic and enable the polities on each AA workspace, anyone can help me how to setup it, TIA.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @James_shan ,

I guess you mean setting company preferences in AA workspace?

If that is what you are looking for then start here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/user-preferences.html?l...

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 2

Hi @abhinavbalooni thanks, I still want to know if I go to the "edit preferences" page and do some changes, I want to do some testing so how can I only influence the development environment (I mean report suite) not impact prod env.

James_shan_0-1700481736172.png

Community Advisor

These settings are about Workspace settings, not even suite level... I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve..

What do you mean by "enable company policies enforcement on Adobe Analytic and enable the polities on each AA workspace"?

Community Advisor

Hi @James_shan 

As @Jennifer_Dungan and @RobertBlakeley mentioned, these are org level settings.

If you are looking to just test out sending data to a development report suite then that piece would be configured within Adobe Launch (assuming that is the TMS you are using). You would have to set the report suite in the AA extension within a property and attach it to a library which would attach to a development environment. Then, you would build the library. Once the above is done, place the code snippet for that environment on the webpage. Go to the webpage, make some hits (view pages). Your numbers should start showing up in AA workspace for that report suite.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 10

As I understand this question, you want to apply the Company settings to just a specific report suite. Company settings are applied at the org level. So far as I know, you can't restrict them to a single report suite. (Unless you create a separate instance of Analytics and that is really complicated.)