Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Classifications does not appear in the Classification rule builder

Level 2

Hi All, I'm facing an issue in the prod RS when I try to use the classifications in the rule builder I get the below error in the screenshot, however, the conversion classification does appear in the report as dimensions, so it should mean they are available and should be working fine, the weird thing is that when I did the same in the dev RS everything was working fine in terms of using them in the rule builder, I logged out and in again but still I see the same error.

Any thoughts or help here, please?

MahmoudMajid_0-1691059431245.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is a going to sound silly, but when you set up the classifications in Dev and Prod, were both suites selected at the same time? Or did you create in Dev first, test, then recreate in Prod with the same names?

I've seen issues before where even if the classifications are set up with the same name, it won't work in one rule set for Dev and Prod...

I have had to delete all the classifications, select ALL the suites I want to be able to use, then recreate the classifications on all the suites simultaneously... 

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1691101599284.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

That's certainly an unexpected error. I suggest double-checking that you have setup the classifications in your production report suite. It could also be that you had set the classifications with the wrong eVar, so double-check that too.

Level 2

Hi @yuhuisg, Thanks for your reply.

Both dev and the prod report suites are identical in everything and I have double-checked the setup but also I only can see the classifications available in the rule builder and in the reports of the dev report suite, also under the report suite setting > Conversion > Classification Hierarchies, but not in the prod RS at all.

Do you suggest contacting Adobe support? if so how to contact them?

Thanks again.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is a going to sound silly, but when you set up the classifications in Dev and Prod, were both suites selected at the same time? Or did you create in Dev first, test, then recreate in Prod with the same names?

I've seen issues before where even if the classifications are set up with the same name, it won't work in one rule set for Dev and Prod...

I have had to delete all the classifications, select ALL the suites I want to be able to use, then recreate the classifications on all the suites simultaneously... 

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1691101599284.png