Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Classification rule builder query

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to classify page load time into a group. for e.g. if the page load time is between 0 to 3 sec then it should come under 0-3. If it is between 4 to 6 sec then it will come under 4-6 and so on and so forth. So, what should be the 'select rule type' and 'Enter match criteria' in the classification rule builder?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The screenshot below shows how I did it. I set multiple rules using regex. You can adjust the increments according to your needs. You can also turn page load time into a custom metric which you can apply against any other dimension like page name or a page group. There is likely more efficient regex code you can use.

RobertBlakeley_0-1702047356475.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

The screenshot below shows how I did it. I set multiple rules using regex. You can adjust the increments according to your needs. You can also turn page load time into a custom metric which you can apply against any other dimension like page name or a page group. There is likely more efficient regex code you can use.

RobertBlakeley_0-1702047356475.png

Community Advisor

Yes, Regex on numbers (or numbers stored as string values) tends to be overly complex, but Regex is really your only option...