Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Classification Importer

Level 2

I've used classification importer to reimport the tab files and in one one of the attempts, I ran into this issue where one of the current classifications(classification #2) got grouped under another classification (classification #1) as seen on the photo on the left. Is there a way to delete classification #2 from classification #1? I'm not sure how it got there in the first place. 

For reference, I've also provided how classification #2 looks like. There is no further categorization within it. It's either grouped in classification #2 or it's not and will be bucketed under unspecified. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

classification.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi @user70977 

You can delete classification data by uploading ~empty~ value against it. Check this documentation on delete classification data

Level 2

Just want to verify the logic for how to delete classification #2 from classification #1.

Would it make sense to upload all of the pages from classification #2 as the key and in classification #1 column, add "~empty~" for all values? And for the data filter, select rows where classification #1 = ?