Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Changes made to projects and folders did not save from last work session.

Level 1

Hello! I had shared a project with a co-worker, but instead of sharing just the one project, all of my projects in that particular folder were shared with my co-worker. I went into each project and removed her name from the 56 projects that she didn't need access to and then created folders for each of my co-workers. I then moved the projects that each needed and shared the projects with them. I created seven folders and moved the 57 reports into the correct person's folder. Today, when I opened Adobe Analytics and went to that folder,  the seven "sub" folders I had created were there, but the reports that I had moved were not. Also, all of the reports I had "unshared" with my co-worker had her listed as sharing again!  Anyone out there that can give me insight on what I did wrong? I don't want to "fix" this again, to only have it happen tomorrow when I open Adobe Analytics. Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Is this Adobe Analytics or CJA?

As far as I can tell, folders (aside from the "Company Folder") are not shareable... they are for the user only (personal folders).. I don't have CJA so I can't check the behaviours.... 

Level 1

Hi Jennifer,
This is in Adobe Analytics. I am trying to share a Workspace project I have created, not the folders. For some reason (this has happened more than one time), when I share a workspace project with a co-worker, her name is being added to all of the workspace projects in one of my folders (not the "company folder"), when it should be added to just the one workspace project I have selected to share. I have gone in and removed her name for the second time this week, but I am still seeing her listed as a person that I have shared several projects with that I have unshared two times now. Thanks for your help!

Community Advisor

That's weird!

I haven't actually used folders yet, but this sounds like a bug to me.. have you logged an issue with Client Care?

Level 1

No, I haven't yet. I was hoping it was something that I messed up.  So far, I just keep finding bugs with our Adobe Analytics and I am trying to roll out using Adobe Analytics to our Sales and CSM teams. We are replacing Cognos with Adobe Analytics for usage reporting. Thank you for your help. I will open a case with Client Care. 

Community Advisor

I wish I had a better answer for you  

I hope this doesn't sour your experience with Adobe.