Expand my Community achievements bar.

Cannot get datas of workspace reports because of insufficient_access

Level 1
Hi Adobe support team,

When I use Adobe Analytics API 2.0 to get a report data, the API reports an error: 
"errorCode"
: "insufficient_access",
"errorDescription": "User does not have access to this report suite - Error caused by exceptionMessage=User does not have access to this report suite"

I am using Server to Server authentication.

Thanks,
Carrie Zhao(ranz@cisco.com)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Employee

Can you check if the Techincal Account in your developer console project has access to the correct AA product profile, which has the required report suite? 

Level 1

The required report suite is: webexgssprod

I found that I can access the api to get reportsuites information,
but I can't access some reports api. The error is:

"errorCode": "invalid_metric_access",
"errorDescription": "[metrics/concurrent_viewers_visitors] metrics are not available based on feature access level"

In fact, we have built some projects in Adobe Analytics Workspace, such as: GSS - Reports (Commercial Status), its project id is 657fe7cb83d59c012bb0c8ac. We want to get the datas of each report in this project through Adobe Analytics API, and then we will draw the graph ourselves. Could you tell me the correct request body for these reports?

Employee

Hey @RanZh1 Can you please log a ticket to Customer Care via Admin Console such that we can take look further? I tried to review the details and it seems the metric you're trying to retrieve is Media related. Do you have Media provisioned which can be checked under Analytics -> Admin -> Company Setting home -> View Feature Access Levels or are these metrics enabled for this report suite?

Level 1

Hi @fhusain , Where is the correct place to submit the ticket?
The screenshots are what I saw under Analytics -> Admin -> Company Setting home -> View Feature Access Levels.

Employee

Hey @RanZh1 The feature level permissions seems to be correct. I think it would be better to log a support ticket. You can follow this document on the steps to create one - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/ka-17505

You need to have a support admin rights to create a ticket from the Admin Console.

Level 1

Hi @fhusain, It seems I have no permission to submit a ticket. Can you help me add permission? I'm from a Cisco WebEx organization.

Employee

Hey @RanZh1 , You have to reach out to your System Admin to get the access or help raise a ticket.