Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Can't move containers out of containers in Segment Builder

Level 3

In segment builder I used to be able to drag containers out of larger containers, however this no longer works? This is frustrating as you have to insert a container into the correct location first time and can't edit existing segments without basically rebuildng them. Has there been an update or a bug that's removed this functionality?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Morning Gigazelle,

Just looking now and now unable to replicate the issue. Looking through the June release notes it looks like it was fixed as part of the June update;

"Other Analytics Issues: Fixed a Segment Builder issue where an inner container could not be moved out of its parent container. (AN-162497)"

Many Thanks,

Katie

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Could you give a step-by-step example to where I could recreate the frustrations you're seeing?

Correct answer by
Level 3

Morning Gigazelle,

Just looking now and now unable to replicate the issue. Looking through the June release notes it looks like it was fixed as part of the June update;

"Other Analytics Issues: Fixed a Segment Builder issue where an inner container could not be moved out of its parent container. (AN-162497)"

Many Thanks,

Katie