Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

c0a11d90-a9c5-4ca0-8193-37918be49308 when trying to login to Ad hoc analysis tool

Level 1

c0a11d90-a9c5-4ca0-8193-37918be49308

user id : saiganesh.murugesan@usbank.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @saiganeshm88260,

I have checked & found that you have the correct permissions to access Ad Hoc Analysis. However, as you are getting the error while trying to login. So, I will suggest you to try the below suggestions.

1. Try updating the Java Runtime version on your machine.
2. Try downloading the new Ad Hoc file from Analytics > Tools > Ad Hoc Analysis.
3. Try disconnecting from the office network or VPN to see if the issue is happening only when you are connected to the office network or VPN or if this is an issue in general.

Hope this helps. Try the above-mentioned suggestions & let me know the results.

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 1

Try to check your Java version, upgrade if needed and try again.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @saiganeshm88260,

I have checked & found that you have the correct permissions to access Ad Hoc Analysis. However, as you are getting the error while trying to login. So, I will suggest you to try the below suggestions.

1. Try updating the Java Runtime version on your machine.
2. Try downloading the new Ad Hoc file from Analytics > Tools > Ad Hoc Analysis.
3. Try disconnecting from the office network or VPN to see if the issue is happening only when you are connected to the office network or VPN or if this is an issue in general.

Hope this helps. Try the above-mentioned suggestions & let me know the results.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 1
Hi, When I try to login it says "Authentication failed, please try again" and when I try to use the option "Login via the experience Cloud" I get this error I mentioned before. Can you please help me.

Level 1
HI @kainth When I try to login it says "Authentication failed, please try again" and when I try to use the option "Login via the experience Cloud" I get this error I mentioned before. Can you please help me.

Level 6

Hi @saiganeshm88260,

Generally, if you are already logged in to Analytics then you shouldn't be getting the prompt to login when you download the Ad Hoc file. It seems that somehow the authentication is getting blocked for Ad Hoc. Can you confirm whether this issue is replicable when you are not connected to any VPN or office network?

If yes, then I would suggest you to please raise this issue with the Client Care team for further investigation.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 1

Hi Abhinav, I solved the issue. Actually I read somewhere and edited the JNLP file and added the user id and password and then tried to run it. But I should not do any of these. I simply have to download it and run it. That solved the issue.
But But....My company security team has raised a flag saying that I tried to send or receive a 14 digit string which looks like Credit card number right at the time when I was trying to open the Ad Hoc analysis tool. The security flag that raised mentioned "telemetry.adobe.io" and "{log ; [(data : {https://notify.adobe.io/ans/v1/notifications?from="

Can you please help me what this could be. I would be very grateful to you Abhinav.