Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Are the Visitors in Page fallout Unique ?

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a query. In Page fallout report, if I make fallout on visitor level for the period of say Aug 2017. Will these visitor be unique and they have come only once in the month of Aug 2017 ?

Thanks

Animesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Animesh,

Yes, number of unique people that access your site within a given time period. Non-persistent cookie visitors are counted in total visitors reports. In previous versions of Adobe Analytics, only persistent cookie visitors were available. Visitors are not exclusively reliant on cookies. Non-cookie visitors are determined using a combination between IP address and user agent.

View solution in original post

0 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Animesh,

Yes, number of unique people that access your site within a given time period. Non-persistent cookie visitors are counted in total visitors reports. In previous versions of Adobe Analytics, only persistent cookie visitors were available. Visitors are not exclusively reliant on cookies. Non-cookie visitors are determined using a combination between IP address and user agent.

Level 2

Ramesh, I just posted a thread that expands on this question. Perhaps you can help me out? https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2389143