Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Adobe SAINT upload file header

Level 2

We've noticed something unexpected happening in some of our FTP classification imports. 

Our process was to download the browser template to obtain the SAINT header, including these two values:

upliftertom_1-1715941301193.png

We then include all the keys and classifications and upload this to adobe.  This has been working well for years, but we've recently noticed that the header returns A:0:0 for most report suites now. 

upliftertom_3-1715941636390.png

we're concerned that this is affecting classification.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi @upliftertom ,

Can you share more details on classification discrepancy noticed, it would help narrow down if this is due to some other reason and not file header.

In my prior experience, I have mostly downloaded template once and reused on multiple occasions, It never caused any issues so I assume the discrepancy could be due to some other delimiter / character in values.

Level 2

The second example is from downloading the template.  It also shows as 0:0 when doing a browser export.

We've noticed some issues with missing classifications.  I've asked a question previously about this:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/ftp-saint-file-header/m-p...

If that id is a reference, I would not expect it to be set to A:0:0

Level 2

Had an update from Adobe. They have updated their systems to improve processing time for backend systems and it's no longer necessary anymore to have the report suite numerical identifier anymore.  A:0:0 should work (or even whatever it was set to before).