Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Credential Manager Temporary Error (External Web Site)

Level 1

When I attempted to schedule an exam for the AD0-E212 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional by clicking the link, I received this message. Does anybody know why this page has popped up, and does anyone have any ideas on how not to get this page?

Screenshot 2024-06-21 225129.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Well I guess if it is temproary, it should soon be back online. Sometimes they have release windows and need to temporary suspend some systems.

Have you checked whether it is back up again by now? Else, I would suggest retrying it tomorrow / Monday

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Well I guess if it is temproary, it should soon be back online. Sometimes they have release windows and need to temporary suspend some systems.

Have you checked whether it is back up again by now? Else, I would suggest retrying it tomorrow / Monday

Community Advisor

I agree, check back tomorrow once people are back in the office... if this was a real issue there will be more engineers available to solve it, and if it was a maintenance window then it will likely be fixed.

Level 1

The Adobe Certimetrics portal is working for me. 

1000021049.png

Level 1

I have tried again and still get the same screen. I have emailed Adobe Certificates on this issue. 

Level 1

I received an email from the Adobe Certificates team regarding this issue, and they said they are working to solve the problem. I will keep this thread updated on any further news on this subject.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-27 at 10.43.03.jpeg