Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Adobe Analytics Challenge Deadline

Level 1

Is anyone having the similar issue with submission of their presentations?

Apparently both the calendar and message said the deadline is 11:59pm PST but it says 10:59pm PST on the portal. I tried submitting around 11:20pm PST but couldn't submit.

Does anyone know how to solve this, or do you have their contact information?

Thanks a lot

18 Replies

Level 1

Is the problem solved? We are facing the same problem lol

Level 1

Nope, trying to find their contact information but couldnt find anythinh

Level 1

Kind of going crazy at the moment ;(

So sad (´;ω;`) Wish there will be a proper solution ;(

Level 2

Last message timing was 11.59 pm PST but it have been closed before the given timing.

i have to submit the PPT but it is not showing the Submit Space and we tried using the Team Lead User Login.
we tried using all other Browsers.

Level 1

Is the problem solved? We are facing the same problem lol

Level 1

Wish they can have a good solution for this ;(

Level 1

Hi, the deadline to submit the challenge is 11:59 pst. we were trying to upload since around 1hr (from 11 pst ) there is no submission option. we tried different browsers too ! there is no e-mial ID given too !Please help !

Level 1

Unable to submit presentation, submission link disabled even before deadline was over. Kindly suggest what is to be done to submit our presentation

Level 1

Presentation Submission Space is not shown. I had a deadline till 11:59 pm PST but it closed before the given time. How can I upload the ppt? 

Level 1

Hello, 

The time for submission was 11:59 PM PT. However, the link for submission hasn't be open till this time. I do not know when it closed, but in multiple places across the website, it shows clearly that the deadline is 11:59 PM PT. 

Please let me know how I can make the submission. 

Thank you, 

Aman Goswami

Level 1

Been reloading and using different browsers to submit the ppt for more than 40 minutes, but the submission pannel is missing.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 132643.png

Level 1

The deadline to submit the challenge is 10:59 Pacific Standard Time as stated on our dashboard, whereas 11:59 elsewhere, even despite this confusion, our team has been constantly trying to upload the presentation for the past 2 hours or so. There is no support for AAC, nor anybody to contact to get help.
This is simply unfair treatment, and extremely unprofessional, please understand our issue and at least provide another route to submit our presentation.

Level 1

Hi! May I ask when you started to try to upload the PPT?

Level 1

I too had the same problem. The information was misleading. I opened my the submission page and kept trying for more than 1 hour. To be on safe side, I emailed our team's presentation to help@adobeanalyticschallenge.com.

@adobe executives, a lot of folks are facing this issue. Kindly consider our submission. I think thr backend wasn't updated from your end.

Thank you.

Community Advisor

Hi All,

While I have no connection to the Challenge, and can't help with this issue, I have merged all the issues into one ticket.

I believe that @sandor_jones is affiliated with the contest, so I am flagging him to see if he can help support all of you that are having issues. 

Good Luck!