Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

adobe Analytcs Data feeds error

Level 1

I get the following error when I run rerun in Datafeeds
What should I do?

undefined Please submit this error id to Adobe Client Care for further diagnosis: 2825813f-f7d2-44bc-b309-99629f05b2d1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey @CPF-devopsSD Undefined sometimes appears if there's an already active feed running with a similar preset. You can also check the network request in the browser console. When such an error appears, a network request gets failed and you can check the response for details.

But yes, reach out to client care as suggested by Jennifer for more details.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Unfortunately, none of us here have access to error codes, or your system to see what is happening.

At best, we can refer you to check https://status.adobe.com/ to see if there is any ongoing maintenance that might be impacting your system... if there is, you can try again later when the issue is resolved, and if no maintenance, or the issue persists, then I suggest you contact Client Care with the error code as the message suggests.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey @CPF-devopsSD Undefined sometimes appears if there's an already active feed running with a similar preset. You can also check the network request in the browser console. When such an error appears, a network request gets failed and you can check the response for details.

But yes, reach out to client care as suggested by Jennifer for more details.