Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

adding page name from other report suite

Level 3

Dear all,

I have a report where i am showing page name views as attached, it have 3 pages, Now my stakeholder want to show additional page (4th page) in same table but this 4th page is coming from new report suite.

How i can do that?

Updating Media

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You currently cannot mix report suites in the same panel / table...

If you need them to be in one combined report, the only option is to use something like Report Builder in Excel... 

Get the three pages from Suite A, then the one page from Suite B and have them in one visual table in Excel... you can also use Excel math formulas to add the values for all 4 together into one consolidate total... but there is a caveat for Visit / Unique Visitors where you might double count some people, cause the values cannot be de-duplicated.

Or you can have two panels in Workspace, one showing the three pages, and the other showing the one page... but you won't get the totals rolling up...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You currently cannot mix report suites in the same panel / table...

If you need them to be in one combined report, the only option is to use something like Report Builder in Excel... 

Get the three pages from Suite A, then the one page from Suite B and have them in one visual table in Excel... you can also use Excel math formulas to add the values for all 4 together into one consolidate total... but there is a caveat for Visit / Unique Visitors where you might double count some people, cause the values cannot be de-duplicated.

Or you can have two panels in Workspace, one showing the three pages, and the other showing the one page... but you won't get the totals rolling up...

Community Advisor

To add an additional page from a new report suite to your existing report, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the report in Adobe Analytics.
  2. Click the "Edit" button in the top right corner of the report.
  3. In the "Edit Report" dialog box, click the "Add Dimension" button.
  4. In the "Select Dimension" dialog box, select the "Page Name" dimension.
  5. In the "Report Suite" drop-down list, select the report suite that contains the page you want to add.
  6. Click the "Add" button.
  7. The page will be added to the report.

Here are some additional details about each step:

1. Open the report in Adobe Analytics.

You can open the report in Adobe Analytics by navigating to the "Reports" tab and then clicking on the name of the report.

1. Click the "Edit" button in the top right corner of the report.

The "Edit" button is located in the top right corner of the report. Clicking on this button will open the "Edit Report" dialog box.

1. In the "Edit Report" dialog box, click the "Add Dimension" button.

The "Add Dimension" button is located in the "Dimensions" section of the "Edit Report" dialog box. Clicking on this button will open the "Select Dimension" dialog box.

1. In the "Select Dimension" dialog box, select the "Page Name" dimension.

The "Page Name" dimension is located in the "Standard Dimensions" section of the "Select Dimension" dialog box. Selecting this dimension will add the "Page Name" column to the report.

1. In the "Report Suite" drop-down list, select the report suite that contains the page you want to add.

The "Report Suite" drop-down list is located in the "Options" section of the "Select Dimension" dialog box. Selecting a report suite from this drop-down list will add the pages from that report suite to the report.

1. Click the "Add" button.

The "Add" button is located in the bottom right corner of the "Select Dimension" dialog box. Clicking on this button will add the selected dimension to the report.

1. The page will be added to the report.

The page will be added to the report in the order that it was selected in the "Select Dimension" dialog box.

I hope this helps!

Community Advisor

@Hemang35 your solution only works if the page is within the same suite... the question was about adding a page from a different suite.. these steps will not work for that scenario. You cannot mix report suites in the same panel.

Also, why are you providing instructions for the old Reports, which will be sunset in Dec... no one should be doing new items in that old system at this point... as all that work will be gone in 7 months....