Implementations are very critical to the success of any platform strategy. A lot of tech roadblocks arise due to gaps in implementation and integrations.
Let’s Talk Implementation is a series that will expose you to the different ways in which our customers are realizing value from their tools through proper implementation.
Here is case from a Media & Entertainment Client.
Our client wanted help in streamlining data to:
- Generate holistic insights from all digital properties
- Extract data-sets for offline processing of KPI’s with native systems
- Collect information based on Device ID’s instead of App ID’s (as App IDs can be unavailable)
- Enhance information from behavioral data using custom code
- Enhance capabilities for Adobe Audience Manager with native integration
Our recommendation was centered around revisiting their digital strategy, that included:
- Implementing DTM across all platforms and devices for accurate estimates.
- Tracking websites and mobile applications to generate real-time traces from customers
- Merging data sets from all buckets and de-duplicating them for unique information
Building on our experiences with similar clients, we have created the Adobe Analytics implementation guides that serve as a one stop shop for all implementation needs.
For more information, refer to the following thread – https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2361810