Steps that describe how to use an FTP account to import classifications into Adobe Analytics.
- Click Admin Tools > Classification Importer.
- Click Import File, then click FTP Import.
- Next to the FTP account that you want to use, click View.
- Use the FTP access information (Host, Login, Password) to access the FTP server using an FTP client of your choosing.
- Upload the data file (.tab or .txt) to the FTP server.
- After uploading the data file, upload a FIN file that indicates the file is ready to process.
The FIN file is an empty file that has the same name as your data file, with a .fin filename extension. For example, if your data file isclassdata1.tab, the FIN filename is classdata1.fin.