Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

How to update customer attributes

Level 2

What is the correct way to update customer attributes for already uploaded CRM IDs? For example when customer changes age group or segment.

Case in point: I have uploaded a test customer with attribute "Age" as 29. I have previously logged in as this customer, and I see visits where Age=29 in Analytics. So far so good.

I then upload a new file with the same customer included, but Age is now 30. I then log in as this customer (after the file has been succesfully ingested). I wait for the data to show up in Analytics, but Age for this customer still shows 29. If I use "Preview Data" under customer attributes, it also still shows 29 for this customer.

1 Reply

Level 2

Out of curiosity has the Data completed processing, found this to be the case with classification data, file transport has occurred but still processing the data within Adobe.