Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Get to Value with Adobe Analytics

Level 10

ExL_Hero.png

Welcome

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Forum! Congratulations on starting your journey toward value with Adobe Analytics. This step-by-step guide shows you what you need to know to start using Adobe Analytics today.

aa-business-essentials.png

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Get to Value with Adobe Analytics course. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

Once you've completed the Get to Value course, return to your Experience League learning path for the next course in your learning path

Additional Resources for New Analytics Users

Adobe Analytics First Admin Guide | Analytics Community Forum | Analytics YouTube Channel | Analytics Documentation | Analytics Tutorials and Videos | Analytics In-person & Virtual Training | Customer Support | Release Notes

2 Replies

Level 1

Hello @jantzen_b !

I have a question related to Time ranges: if we have a dashboard for which we want to compare data This full Month versus Last full Month - How can we set it so that these 2 time ranges are adapting to the panel time range NOT on the actual day or month that exists when we are looking the report. For example: I analyze the dashboard on 17th April 2020 and I want data on my dashboard to be specific for whatever I choose on the panel's time range (e.g. 1-31March should mean: ThisFullMonth = March 2020 and LastFullMonth = February 2020) but if on the same day, 17th April, time range at panel level si 1-29Februay, that means This month is February and Last Month should be January. Hope my question is clear with all these examples

Many thanks! 

Ana-Maria

Level 10

Hi Ana-Maria,

Sorry I missed this notification. To answer your question, I don't believe having panels adapt to changes in other panels is something available in workspace today. However, It sounds like your use case might be solved by this other feature in workspace. Have a look and let me know if that helps.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/components/calendar-dat...

Thanks,
Jantzen