Expand my Community achievements bar.

🗣️ [Mentor Nilotpal Bharti] 🌟 Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Nilotpal Bharti (aka @nilotpal), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Expert Developer Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE209)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Nilotpal Bharti (aka @nilotpal):

How to participate 

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during program live July 21st, 2023 – September 6th, 2023
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Nilotpal Bharti (aka @nilotpal), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Analytics Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Sean 

20 Replies

Employee

Hi @EdwinSusaiamul  @psonone1703 , @V_Sirish_Kaushik1 , @RavikiranPaturi , @gouravarora710 , @_bel_ .

Hope you're all doing fantastic!

Welcome to the mentorship program!  This thread is all about our preparation strategy and any questions related to the Adobe Analytics Expert Developer Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE209).

I'm pumped up for this, and I hope you are too. By the way, my name is Nilotpal, and you can call me 'Nil.' Let's keep the energy high and make this thread rock!

Level 2

Thanks Nil,

Hoping for the best guidance and happy to learn from you 

Employee

Happy to contribute here, @EdwinSusaiamul. I'm excited about our interaction on this thread!

Employee

Hey there!

I wanted to bring your attention to the toolkit provided for Module 1 this week.

Take some time to go through the topics that will be covered in the toolkit. It's essential to get familiar with the content, and we encourage you to dedicate your efforts to completing these topics within this week. This way, we can smoothly move on to the next set of subjects in the upcoming week.

This module of toolkit consists of three sub-plots:

1. Adobe Analytics Tech Notes
  2. Setting Analytics and Experience Cloud IDs
  3. Analytics Videos and Tutorials: Empower Your Business with Adobe Analytics (Learning Resource)

If you come across any questions or queries about the material, don't hesitate to share them here. I'm here to assist you and make sure you have a clear understanding.

Keep up the great work!

Level 2

Hi Nilotpal,

Thanks for providing toolkit, I will go through study materials and if i have doubts, I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Edwin

Employee

Hey there,

Hope you're doing well! Did you get a chance to check out Toolkit 1 I shared last week? Now, let's kick it up a notch and move on to Toolkit number 2.

So, what's next? We're diving into the nitty-gritty of Adobe Analytics Implementation. Trust me, this part is a big deal for the Expert Developer Certification exam. If you haven't already, take a look at the exam info on the Adobe Analytics Developer Expert Page. Around 62% of the questions are about Adobe Analytics implementation. No kidding, it's right there in black and white. Okay- See for you yourself :

Developer Expert Scope of Questions.PNG

For this week (Toolkit 2), we're focusing on two key things that are like the building blocks of any good implementation:

1. Managing Resources

2. Understanding Adobe Analytics Documentation

As we go forward, our toolkits will zoom in on implementation. So, my advice: give this toolkit a good study. Check out the links and extra resources too – they're gold.

And remember, if you've got any questions, just tag me in your replies. I'm here to help!

Catch you later,

@nilotpal 

----- @EdwinSusaiamul @V_Sirish_Kaushik1 @psonone1703 @RavikiranPaturi @gouravarora710 ----

Employee

Quick heads-up: you can totally breeze through the 'Manage Resources' part in Toolkit - 2. Feel free to give it a quick once-over if you're up for it. This section dives into Workfront, which is a pretty handy tool, but just so you know, it's not a must-have for Adobe Analytics implementation.

Instead, I'd recommend zeroing in on the important stuff – the Creating and Maintaining an SDR part under Adobe Analytics Documentation

Happy learning!

Employee

Hello everyone,

I hope your preparation is in full swing, and that you're making the most of the toolkits shared so far. Let's aim to nail Adobe Analytics Expert Developer Certification, this time around.

Huge shoutout to our fantastic Community admins- @seanrobinson  and @NimashaJain who've managed to hook us up with some fantastic discounts on certification exam vouchers.

Ready to take the plunge? Just fill up quick this form: https://forms.office.com/r/1vRztYaN30

Mark your calendars, as the deadline for filling out the form is August 22nd, 2023. Don't miss out on this golden chance!

Wishing you all the best. 
@nilotpal 

Employee

Hello @EdwinSusaiamul , @psonone1703 , @V_Sirish_Kaushik1 , @RavikiranPaturi and @gouravarora710 ,

I hope your preparation for the Certification exam is going well. Have you had a chance to check out the Microsoft Form I shared earlier? This form is important because by completing it before August 22nd, you can get a discount voucher for your Certification exam.

Also, I've included Toolkit 3 in this message. We're now focusing on implementation of Adobe Analytics, which is a big part of the exam. Take your time to understand it well.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Regards,

Nilotpal

Employee

Hi @EdwinSusaiamul , @psonone1703 , @V_Sirish_Kaushik1 , @RavikiranPaturi and @gouravarora710 

I trust everything is going smoothly on your side!

I've attached Toolkit 4 for you. It's specifically crafted to assist you in your preparations for the Adobe Analytics Expert Developer Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE209). This toolkit focuses primarily on Analytics Implementation through Tags (also referred to as Launch). Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Feel free to reach out if you have any queries. I'm more than willing to collaborate, whether it's about addressing your questions or working together on a blog for the community's page.

Looking forward to your engagement!

All the best!

Nilotpal

Level 4

Hi Nilotpal, thanks for the resources. Just informing, I have scheduled the exam for 24th next month 

Employee

That's awesome, Sirish!

Please feel free to reach out to me if would want to discuss anything around the exam. 

Cheers!

Employee

Hello @V_Sirish_Kaushik1 , @EdwinSusaiamul , @psonone1703 , @RavikiranPaturi and @gouravarora710.

I trust everything is proceeding positively on your end.

We've now arrived at the final stretch of this module sharing. Enclosed herewith, you'll find the last toolkit, a valuable resource to aid you in your preparations for the Adobe Analytics Expert Developer Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE209).

Kindly take the time to review the toolkit. Should any queries arise, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am more than willing to offer my assistance.

Drawing from my personal experience with the Developer certification exam, I can share that having a strong grasp of working with Adobe Tags (also known as Launch) and familiarity with the syntax of various implementation functions used in Adobe Analytics will greatly facilitate the process.

When coupled with these provided Toolkits, tackling the examination should prove to be quite manageable. However, I acknowledge that you may require some guidance and clarification, and I'm here to provide just that. Feel free to forward your inquiries, and I'll be more than delighted to assist.

Best regards,

Nilotpal

Level 4

Hi @nilotpal , just one query. We wont be getting questions based on Web SDK - Adobe Analytics implementation right?

Another one wrt to products string. 

In case of mobile sdk, if I have to send merchandising events using product string syntax, do i have to send and events variable too with the said event. For eg, let me know if the below config is right. 

"&&events":"event1",
"&&products":";pid;;;event1;"

Employee

Hi @V_Sirish_Kaushik1 ,

Hope you are doing well!

Please find the answers to your questions below:

1. No, you will not be asked question related to AEP Web SDK - Adobe Analytics. It should be limited to Adobe Tags (aka Launch) functionalities and Adobe Analytics extension.
  2. Yes, it is important to include the event present in the &&product variable into the &&event variable too, otherwise it can get excluded at the time of processing. This has been talked about in this document: Products variable with merchandising eVars and product-specific events

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you still have questions.

Cheers! 

Level 4

Thank you Nilotpal for help with all the resources and queries